- 300 g of Monkfish fillet- Filet de lotte
- 200 g of canned mushrooms
- 10g of unsalted butter pack - President
- 1 onion
- 10 cl of Mas Amiel Vertigo Blanc Côtes du Roussillon - 2015
- 10 cl of UHT whipping cream - President
- salt & pepper
- parsley, laurel, thyme
1. Slice the onion and cook it in butter.
2. Add the drained mushrooms then the white wine and cook until it boils.
3. Add the cream, herbs, salt and pepper.
4. Mix and leave a little reduce.
5. Rinse the fish fillets, pat them with flour and eliminate the excess.
6. Add the fish in the saucepan and lower the heat.
7. Cook for 20 minutes.
TIP: If the sauce dries too much, add a little water or wine.