Stuffed Hake Oven Roasted
- 1 whole hake - defrosted
- 1 tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 teaspoons of flat-leaf parsley
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- A large Wooden stick
1. Cut the tomato in small pieces and chop the garlic cloves and onions. Pour them in a bowl, add the parsley, salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Mix the ingredients in the bowl.
2. After having cut the head and the tail of the Hake, cut the dorsal fin with scissors. Wash the skin gently and dry it. Put it in an oven dish & stuff the hake with the prepared mixture.
3. Firmly packed the mixture and close it inside the fish thanks to the wooden stick.
4. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and cook it in the oven 30 min at 180°C.
You can enjoy this delicious fish with a mashed potato