Zucchini & Brie Tart
- 500g of Bonduelle sliced Zucchinis
- 4 eggs
- 200g of brie Beillevaire
- 1 tablespoon of Magda basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Marie pie crust
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt & pepper
1. Cook the zucchinis in olive oil with the basil and garlic. Salt and pepper.
Once the zucchinis are well melted, let them cool down.
2. Meanwhile, unroll the dough in the pan, prick the pie. Cut the brie into slices and arrange in the bottom of the pie.
3. When the zucchinis are cold, mix with the eggs in the pan.
4. Then pour the mixture over the dough.
5. After covering the brie with the mixture, place the remaining brie on the pie and bake at 220°C.
6. As soon as the brie is golden, remove from the oven the tart is ready !!