Black Qwehli Tiger Prawns Xs
Only 3 left
Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C until the expiry date mentioned on the pack or keep refrigerated at 4°C for 24 hours.
Characteristics of the Black Qwehli Tiger Prawn:
- Weight per box: 750g
- Small size (35-45 pcs per box)
- Storage: Keep frozen at -18°C until the expiry date mentioned on the pack or keep refrigerated at 4°C for 24 hours.
- Defrosting instructions: Just pick the number of shrimps you want to defrost from your box and Immerse them in a cold water bath (max 15°C) until completely thawed.
- Pan-fried tiger prawns: 2-3 minutes each side over medium heat.
- Marinated tiger prawns: Shell the shrimp and marinate for 10-15 minutes (with a mix of olive oil, coriander, lime, pepper & salt). Cut then in small pieces for a delicious tartare.