BAERI - “LE CAVIAR D’AQUITAINE DE DOM PETROFF”
The Acipenser Baeri comes from the Siberian sturgeon, this kind of caviar is the most widespread sturgeon species because it is the first to have been raised. It is also the one that reaches sexual maturity the fastest (from 6 to 8 years).
• Origin: France
• Egg size: small to medium
• Color: grey to black
• Texture: soft and melty
• Taste: strong and iodized
• Preservation: keep cold at 0 ° / + 4 °. Can be kept in the fridge for 2 months before opening. After opening, must be consumed within 48 hours
• Useful recommendation: allow 30 to 50g per person - 15g for an appetizer
• Tasting suggestion: as a rare delicacy, caviar is preferably enjoyed with a pearl or wooden spoon. Or you can enjoy it with warm toasted bread, a blini
For its Caviar d’Aquitaine, Dom Petroff has selected one of the leading French producers. With more than 10 sites in Aquitaine, the farm is part of the group «Caviar d’Aquitaine», defending the values and commitment of producers of this origin.