Out Of Stock

Organic Green Gunpowder Tea With Mint

HK$98.00
Out of stock
SKU
60-MIN

The Tuaregs' favourite tea is a green China tea whose leaves are rolled into the shape of tiny dark green pearls that crackle in the teapot, which is how they got their name (Gunpowder).

Weight:
Storage Temperature: Dry
Origin: France
Pieces: 20

The Tuaregs' favourite tea is a green China tea whose leaves are rolled into the shape of tiny dark green pearls that crackle in the teapot, which is how they got their name (Gunpowder). The desert nomads offer green mint tea to the visitor following an unchanging ritual: three brews, from the sweetest to the bitterest, are successively served in little glasses. The three teas symbolize life, love and death.

The large quantity of mint leaves gives this tea a very sharp, vegetable and fresh taste. It is drunk very hotly for its thirst-quenching and digestive benefits.

Green tea Gunpowder (China) 60%, mint leaves 40%. Pack of 20