Chaussons camembert, comté, roquefort and fresh cream
- 250g puff pastry
- Fresh cream
- 1 egg yolk
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (th. 6-7).
2. On a cutting board, cut the camembert into slices.
3. With a suitable rasp, grate the Comté.
4. In a bowl, mix the fresh cream with the Roquefort.
5. Spread your puff pastry and cut 4 discs of 15 cm each.
6. In the centre of each disc of dough, place 1 slice of camembert, 1 pinch of grated comté cheese and 1 tablespoon of the Roquefort and crème fraîche mixture.
7. Fold back into "slippers" (chausson).
8. With a brush, brush your slippers with egg yolk diluted in a little water.
9. Bake for 20 minutes.
Ready to eat!