Cod Fillet with Marinated Tomatoes on Croustine Potatoes
- 4 Cod Fillet
- 4 Tomatoes
- 100 g of Black Olives
- 10 cl of Olive Oil
- 4 cl of Sunflower Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Branches of Thym
- 1 Branch of Origano
- 2 Pinches of Sugar
1. Peel the tomatoes after boiling them, slice in two half and then into little cubes.
2. Defrost the Cod Fillet for about 2 hours.
3. Slice finely the garlic, pick the leaves off the thym and origano. Stone and slice b
4. In a salad bowl, marinate with 8 cl of olive oil: tomatoes cubes, olives, garlic, thym, origano, sugar, sal and pepper. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Heat a frying pan with 4 cl of sunflower oil.
6. Put the frozen croustine potatoes in it and fry for about 8 minutes at medium heat, turn over from time to time. Place in a plate.
7. Slice the cod fillet into thin parts, cook them for less than a minute with olive oil, salt and add pepper.
8. Dress up a plate with a croustine potato, put two slices of cod fillet and then pour the tomato sauce on it
Ready to eat!