Hash Brown Diced Potatoes at l'Auvergnate
- 200 g of Diced bacon/Lardons fumés
- 2 pinches of herbes de Provence
- 250 g of Saint Nectaire
- 2 cl of Olive Oil
- 1 packet of Hash brown diced potatoes from Findus
1. Heat a frying pan with 2 cl of olive oil and pour the bag of fried potatoes.
2. Cook over high heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Sprinkle potatoes with pinches of herbes de Provence.
3. Meanwhile, cut the cheese into cubes.
4. At the end of cooking the fried apples, add the diced bacon and cheese. Cook for 30 seconds, then remove from the heat and serve.
Ready to eat!