Lamb Chop coated with Cured Ham & Tomato Sauce
- 8 Lamb Chops
- 4 Slices of Cured Ham
- 12 Leafs of Sage
For the sauce:
- 25 cl of Tomato Coulis
- 1 Comfit Lemon
- 4 Leafs of Sage
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1. Pre heat the oven at 180°C (Th. 6).
2. Prepare the sauce: remove the peal of the comfit lemon & slice it. Wash the sage and carve it.
3. Heat up the tomato puree in a little pan, add the olive oil & the lemon. Mix it up, add salt and pepper, add the sage & put it aside.
4. Cut the slices of cured ham in half, wash the sage & pluck the leaves off. Put two leaves on each lamb chops. Wrap the meat with the ham, place it in a plate add olive oil.
5. Cook 15 minutes in the oven.
6. Serve the lamb chops with the sauce and with potatoes.
Ready to eat!