Grilled Seabream with Parsley Sauce
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 6 min
[Ingredients highlighted in blue are available on our website, click on them to add to your cart!]
- 2 whole seabream fish, about 1 kg each
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
FOR THE SAUCE:
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- For the parsley sauce, in a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush the fish with olive oil and drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle the garlic inside the fish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the fish for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked. Serve with parsley sauce.
Serve this dish with French fries and a glass of red wine! You will find amazing golden French fries cooked in duck fat by Pom Bistro on our website!
Ready to eat!