- Raclette cheese: count 150 to 200g per person, or 5 to 8 slices depending on size
- 1.5 kg of Potatoes for 4
- Delicatessen: plan on about 150 g per person
- Condiments: pickles, white or red onions in vinegar, capers,... but also nuts, mustard, onion confit, fig or quince jam, for lovers of sweet and sour!
- Herbs such as oregano, thyme, herbes de Provence (optional)
- Finally, add raw vegetables such as tomatoes, green salad, etc
1. Prepare the cheese, delicatessen (make half slices for large slices), condiments
2. Cook the whole potatoes with the skin on, ideally steamed or in wate
3. Simply prepare your table with the raclette machine, each guest prepares his plate and melts his slice of cheese in the small individual skillets before covering the potatoes with it...
Ready to eat!