Raspberry & Ricotta tart
- 200 g of raspberries
- 1 pie crust
- 2 Yellow + 3 egg whites
- 80 g of sugar
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 20 cl of milk
- 225 g of ricotta
- 40 g of cottage cheese
1. Preheat the oven in 210°C (th.7).
2. Butter a pie plate with high edges and furnish it with the sugar pie crust, prick it with a fork and put it in the fridge.
3. Whip egg yolks with half of the caster sugar and the cornstarch. Warm the milk in a pan and pour it into the preparation. Mix it and then put back the whole in the pan and let cook 2 min approximately without stopping whipping, until the mixture thickened.
4. Whip the ricotta with the cottage cheese.
5. Beat egg whites until stiff then squeeze them with the rest of sugar.
6. Add the ricotta in the first mixture and incorporate finally the whites into snow very delicately, then pour the whole into the dish with tart.
7. Put down raspberries over and put in the oven for 40 min approximately until the top of the tart begins to gild and until the dough is well done. If you wish, powder with icing sugar before serving.